Più di tre milioni e mezzo di biglietti venduti
4000 + prodotti in 30 Paesi
Pagamenti sicuri al 100%
Si può sentire sicuro al 100%, mentre l'acquisto sul nostro sito
Paga in Euro
Si paga in euro senza tasse nascoste
Perché comprare con noi?
1. Museo del Prado: salta la filaMuseo del Prado: salta la fila, dom, 17 nov 2019 - ven, 15 mag 2020
da 14,90 €
2. Tour Santiago BernabeuTour Santiago Bernabeu, mer, 20 nov 2019 - mar, 31 dic 2019
da 29,20 €
3. Museo del PradoMuseo del Prado, dom, 17 nov 2019 - dom, 15 nov 2020
da 46,80 €
4. Madrid Highlights e Museo del PradoMadrid Highlights e Museo del Prado, lun, 18 nov 2019 - lun, 16 nov 2020
da 67,90 €
5. Museo Thyssen-Bornemisza + Monet & BoudinMuseo Thyssen-Bornemisza + Monet & Boudin, dom, 17 nov 2019 - dom, 26 gen 2020
da 20,60 €
6. Guided Tour: The Prado, Reina Sofía and Thyssen MuseumsMadrid City Tour, mer, 20 nov 2019 - sab, 14 nov 2020
da 89,70 €
7. Museo Reina Sofía: Guided tour & Skip the lineMuseo Reina Sofía, mer, 20 nov 2019 - sab, 14 nov 2020
da 25,00 €
8. Bus Express per il Las Rozas VillageBus Express per il Las Rozas Village, dom, 17 nov 2019 - dom, 15 nov 2020
da 21,60 €
9. Tour di un giorno ad Avila e SegoviaTour di un giorno ad Avila e Segovia, mar, 19 nov 2019 - dom, 15 nov 2020
da 106,50 €
10. Madrid Asburgica e Museo del PradoMadrid Asburgica e Museo del Prado, dom, 17 nov 2019 - dom, 15 nov 2020
da 72,60 €
Museo Reina Sofía: Skip the line
Want to see Spanish modern art? Then you should visit the Museo Reina Sofía in Madrid! This museum contains surreal art by artists like Pablo Picasso and Salvador Dalí. With this ticket you also skip the long lines outside and have more time to observe the colorful art inside.
- Skip the line to Museo Reina Sofía
- See surreal works by Picasso, Dalí and Miró
- Witness a collection of the 20th century's Spanish art
- Walk around the museum at your own pace
Cosa posso aspettarmi?
This place used to be a hospital. Today it's a museum: The Museo Reina Sofía. On its walls you find the most diverse collection of Spanish modern art, you can come across. The surreal art works here are extremely fascinating - and also inspirational, if this is the type of art you like. There's plenty of analysis to dive into with these paintings and sculptures!
The centerpiece is Picasso’s oilpainting Guernica, which is 3,49 m x 7,77 meters and for some might be a bit hard to understand, as it is a painting from the surrealism. However, the painting was created as a respons to the bombing of Guernica back in 1937, so if it seems like a mess, when you look at it, that might actually be the intention.
You can find other works by Picasso in the museum, works by Dalí, Miró and many other artists. In addition to the paintings, the museum also contains an impressive collection of sculptures, including some colorful works by Miró, and a bust of Picasso by Pablo Gargallo. Take your time to really observe and admire the paintings and sculptures. Whether you are a big fan of surrealism or just someone curious about modern art, this museum will both surprise and impress you!
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to the museum - or show the e-ticket on your phone.
- Please note that on Sundays from 2:15 P.M., only Collection 1 will be open. If you wish to see as much of the museum as possible we recommend booking for another time slot.
Categorie di biglietti
Child (0-17): Free of charge
Monday and Wednesday-Saturday: 10 A.M. to 9 P.M.
Sunday: 10 A.M. to 7 P.M.
Molto buono: 4.0 – 1 Recensioni
Ticket digitale via mobile
Salta la Coda
- Faster access to the museum.
- Access to the permanent collections.
- Access to the temporary exhibitions.
Museo Reina Sofía
52 Calle de Santa Isabel 28012, Madrid
Bisogno d'aiuto? Risponderemo volentieri alle tue domande!