Pagamenti sicuri al 100%
Paga in Euro
Più di tre milioni e mezzo di biglietti venduti
Perché comprare con noi?
1. Tour Vino e Tapas a MadridTour Vino e Tapas a Madrid, mar, 21 gen 2020 - sab, 16 gen 2021
da 68,40 €
2. Giorno Intero a ToledoGiorno Intero a Toledo , sab, 18 gen 2020 - sab, 16 gen 2021
da 91,30 €
3. Monastero Reale di El EscorialMonastero Reale di El Escorial, sab, 18 gen 2020 - sab, 16 gen 2021
da 67,30 €
4. Guided Tour: The Prado, Reina Sofía and Thyssen MuseumsMadrid City Tour, mer, 22 gen 2020 - sab, 16 gen 2021
da 88,90 €
5. Museo Reina Sofía: Guided tour & Skip the lineMuseo Reina Sofía, mer, 22 gen 2020 - sab, 16 gen 2021
da 24,80 €
6. Esperienza Culinaria MadridEsperienza Culinaria Madrid, mar, 21 gen 2020 - ven, 15 gen 2021
da 87,00 €
7. Tour di Madrid e del Stadio BernabeuTour di Madrid e del Stadio Bernabeu, dom, 19 gen 2020 - sab, 16 gen 2021
da 62,60 €
8. Palazzo Reale: tour guidatoPalazzo Reale: tour guidato, sab, 18 gen 2020 - sab, 16 gen 2021
da 43,90 €
9. Hop on - Hop off visitare MadridHop on - Hop off visitare Madrid, sab, 18 gen 2020 - gio, 31 dic 2020
da 25,50 €
10. Gita Turistica a Madrid e il Palazzo RealeGita Turistica a Madrid e il Palazzo Reale, dom, 19 gen 2020 - sab, 16 gen 2021
da 52,20 €
Spanish Wine & Local Cheeses Tasting
Questo prodotto è così nuovo che non abbiamo ancora una traduzione in italiano, ma puoi tranquillamente prenotare senza problemi.
Enjoy a delicious tasting session central Madrid! You visit a classic spanish restaurant, where you taste glasses of rosé, white and red wine. A local guide is with you, providing knowledge about this type of gastronomy, while you enjoy the delicious wine. With this experience comes different sheep-, cow- and goat-milk cheeses, which contains the right amount of savoriness to go perfect with the wine!
- Enjoy five different glasses of wine
- Taste delicious savory cheeses
- Learn from a local gastronomy-specialist guide
- Get a guided visit inside a classic Spanish restaurant
Cosa posso aspettarmi?
When it comes to wine, everyone have different opinions. Especially those who know a little more about wine than the average person, might also have an idea of which types of grapes, regions and countries they prefer. If you're travelling to Spain, then there is plenty to choose from here, when it comes to delicious wine!
Spain is actually one of the leading producers of wine in the world, mainly regarding red wine, but also whites and rosés are being produced here. There are 70 wine regions in Spain, so this is your opportunity to be introduced to Spain's wine culture by joining this tasting experience. Here you also discover the main grapes in Spain.
The experience takes place in a classic Spanish restaurant in central Madrid, and the place is perfect for a small group. This also makes the session a unique and personal experience. You taste a sample of five wines - two reds, two whites and one rosé - while your guide talks you through particular tasting notes and defining features as the evening progresses.
These five types of wine are partnered with wonderful cheeses, consisting of sheep-, cow- and goat-milk cheese, which have all been selected to create a perfect match. It's quite a delicious experience!
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on the tour - or show the ticket on your phone.
- Children under 18 years old are not allowed.
- Please provide details of any special requirements (dietary, allergies or otherwise) at the time of booking.
- Vegetarian option not available.
- This tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
Categorie di biglietti
Cosa non è incluso?
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
Ticket digitale via mobile
Durata: 1 ore
- Five glasses of wine: Two reds, two whites and one rosé.
- Spanish cheese tastings.
- Gastronomy-specialist local guide.
- Guided visit to to a classic Spanish restaurant.
Spanish Wine & Local Cheeses Tasting
Plaza de Isabel II 28013 Madrid
Bisogno d'aiuto? Risponderemo volentieri alle tue domande!