Più di tre milioni e mezzo di biglietti venduti
4000 + prodotti in 30 Paesi
Pagamenti sicuri al 100%
Si può sentire sicuro al 100%, mentre l'acquisto sul nostro sito
Paga in Euro
Si paga in euro senza tasse nascoste
Perché comprare con noi?
1. Tour Santiago BernabeuTour Santiago Bernabeu, dom, 8 dic 2019 - mar, 31 dic 2019
da 28,90 €
2. Museo del Prado: salta la filaMuseo del Prado: salta la fila, ven, 6 dic 2019 - ven, 5 giu 2020
da 14,70 €
3. Gita Turistica a MadridGita Turistica a Madrid, ven, 6 dic 2019 - ven, 4 dic 2020
da 33,70 €
4. Museo Reina Sofía: Skip the lineMuseo Reina Sofía, sab, 7 dic 2019 - lun, 30 dic 2019
da 11,10 €
5. Monastero Reale di El EscorialMonastero Reale di El Escorial, ven, 6 dic 2019 - ven, 4 dic 2020
da 67,30 €
6. Tour di Madrid e del Stadio BernabeuTour di Madrid e del Stadio Bernabeu, ven, 6 dic 2019 - ven, 4 dic 2020
da 62,60 €
7. Giorno Intero a ToledoGiorno Intero a Toledo , sab, 7 dic 2019 - gio, 3 dic 2020
da 91,30 €
8. Gita Turistica a Toledo e MadridGita Turistica a Toledo e Madrid, ven, 6 dic 2019 - ven, 4 dic 2020
da 92,40 €
9. Tour di un giorno ad Avila e SegoviaTour di un giorno ad Avila e Segovia, ven, 6 dic 2019 - ven, 4 dic 2020
da 105,50 €
10. Spanish Wine & Local Cheeses TastingSpanish Wine & Local Cheeses Tasting, mar, 10 dic 2019 - mar, 31 mar 2020
da 45,20 €
Museo Reina Sofía: Guided tour & Skip the line
Skip the long lines to Museo Reina Sofía in Madrid! Within this museum almost 21.000 art works are waiting for you to see and admire them. On this tour you are lead through the museum by a guide with a passion for art. You see art works by Salvador Dalí, Pablo Picasso and many other modern and surrealistic masterpieces by talented artists!
- Skip the line to the Reina Sofía museum
- Gain access to almost 21.000 art works
- See art works by Picasso and Dalí
- Get a tour with an art enthusiastic guide
- Learn about modern and surrealisic art
Cosa posso aspettarmi?
Skip the line to a fascinating museum and get guided through the art pieces displayed inside. You enter the Museo Reina Sofía in Madrid and can admire the art works inside, created by several modernist artists. During the guided tour you see great art works, that are important not just within our culture but in our history. One of the paintings, which is an example of this, is Picasso’s Guernica. It’s an important art piece in the world of surrealism. As you might be able to tell by the name, the painting was actually created as a response to the bombing of Guernica back in 1937!
The Museo Reina Sofía was created in 1990, mainly because it was needed and sought-after to have a museum where guests from across the world could admire modern as well as contemporary Spanish art pieces. The permanent exhibition in the Renia Sofía museum today includes works produced between the late 19th century and our present day.
Your guide with a passion for art tells you all about these fascinating paintings by different famous artists. One of them is the surrealism artist Salvador Dalí; numerous of his works are displayed in the museum. After the guided tour through the museum you can remain inside until closing time.
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on the tour - or show the ticket on your phone.
Where is the meeting point?
This tour begins at group's entrance in the Nouvel building, next to the Lichtenstein sculpture, in Ronda de Atocha.
- Please note that photography and filming is not permitted inside the exhibitions.
Categorie di biglietti
Child (0-5): Free of charge
Cosa non è incluso?
- Lunch and beverages.
Ticket digitale via mobile
Durata: 1 ore 30 minuti
- One day-ticket to the Reina Sofía Museum.
- Bilingual guide: English and Spanish.
- Radio guide system.
Museo Reina Sofía
Calle de Santa Isabel, 52 28018 Madrid
Bisogno d'aiuto? Risponderemo volentieri alle tue domande!