Più di tre milioni e mezzo di biglietti venduti
4000 + prodotti in 30 Paesi
Pagamenti sicuri al 100%
Si può sentire sicuro al 100%, mentre l'acquisto sul nostro sito
Paga in Euro
Si paga in euro senza tasse nascoste
Perché comprare con noi?
1. Museo del Prado: salta la filaMuseo del Prado: salta la fila, ven, 6 dic 2019 - ven, 5 giu 2020
da 14,70 €
2. Museo Reina Sofía: Skip the lineMuseo Reina Sofía, sab, 7 dic 2019 - lun, 30 dic 2019
da 11,10 €
3. Monastero Reale di El EscorialMonastero Reale di El Escorial, ven, 6 dic 2019 - ven, 4 dic 2020
da 67,30 €
4. Tour di Madrid e del Stadio BernabeuTour di Madrid e del Stadio Bernabeu, ven, 6 dic 2019 - ven, 4 dic 2020
da 62,60 €
5. Giorno Intero a ToledoGiorno Intero a Toledo , sab, 7 dic 2019 - gio, 3 dic 2020
da 91,30 €
6. Spanish Wine & Local Cheeses TastingSpanish Wine & Local Cheeses Tasting, mar, 10 dic 2019 - mar, 31 mar 2020
da 45,20 €
7. Museo del PradoMuseo del Prado, ven, 6 dic 2019 - ven, 4 dic 2020
da 46,40 €
8. Madrid Asburgica e Museo del PradoMadrid Asburgica e Museo del Prado, ven, 6 dic 2019 - ven, 4 dic 2020
da 71,90 €
9. Madrid Highlights e Museo del PradoMadrid Highlights e Museo del Prado, ven, 6 dic 2019 - ven, 4 dic 2020
da 67,30 €
10. Palazzo Reale: tour guidatoPalazzo Reale: tour guidato, ven, 6 dic 2019 - ven, 4 dic 2020
da 43,90 €
Guided Tour: The Prado, Reina Sofía and Thyssen Museums
Skip the long lines to the Prado, Reina Sofía and the Thyssen museums - all during one guided tour! This tour is focused on the world of art, including impressionist paintings and learning more about famous artists such as Pablo Picasso and Salvador Dalí. Your guide tells you everything you need to know during this half-day tour through Madrid!
- Skip the lines to the museums
- Visit the Reina Sofía Museum
- Enjoy the paintings at the Prado Museum
- See impressionist art works at Thyssen Museum
- Experience art by Picasso, Dalí and El Bosco
- Get a drink of your choice and an appetizer
Cosa posso aspettarmi?
Your tour starts at the Prado Museum. Wander the wide halls and the big rooms, where the admirable paintings are hanging on the walls. Take a closer look at the life-like faces on the canvasses, especially the eyes are incredibly detailed. During the tour you stop and look at the works by Rafael Sanzio, El Bosco, Tiziano, Velázquez, Goya and many more famous artists. After visiting the Prado Museum, you take a break and enjoy a drink and an appetizer.
The visit continues at the Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum, where the works of the main impressionist painters fill the rooms. You walk the checkered floors between the walls painted in a coral color as you learn about these famous works of art. Among the artists are Degas, Renoir, Van Gogh, Pisarro and Derain.
The next stop on this walk through art history is Reina Sofía Museum. Here you have time to admire and learn about the painting Guernica created by the unforgettable Spanish painter Pablo Picasso. The painting displays the bombing in Guernica back in 1937. During the visit you also see main works by Salvador Dalí. After the tour you are able to return to each of the museums, since the tickets are valid all day long during the opening time.
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on the tour.
- The tour includes several visits on foot, so we recommend wearing comfortable shoes.
- Photography and filming are not permitted inside the exhibitions.
Categorie di biglietti
Child (0-5): Free of charge
Cosa non è incluso?
Ticket da stampare
Salta la Coda
Durata: 5 ore
- Entrance to the Prado Museum, Thyssen Museum and the Reina Sofía Museum.
- Art passionated billingual guide.
- Individual radioguided system.
- A drink - either beer, water, soft drink or wine.
- An appetizer.
Madrid City Tour
Calle de Felipe IV, s/n 28014 Madrid
Bisogno d'aiuto? Risponderemo volentieri alle tue domande!